Tooth Extraction – Honolulu, HI
Removing the Bad to Restore the Good
When a tooth is no longer viable, and your dentist is saying it must be removed, you may feel quite hopeless about ever enjoying a complete smile again. However, Dr. Wong and Dr. Koyanagi are here to restore your appearance and oral health with the help of tooth extractions. Our commitment to removing the bad and restoring the good allows us to ensure that your smile is in better shape for the future. Our team also removes wisdom teeth should you or your teenager need help with these troublesome third molars. Call us to find out how we can help.
Why Choose Dentaworks Hawaii for Tooth Extractions?
- Creating a Comfortable Environment for Patients
- Delivering Exceptional Care for More Than 30 Years
- Advanced Dental Technology for Easier Removal
Reasons Why Tooth Extractions Can Be Necessary
Tooth extractions are not something dentists immediately recommend. It is natural to go through a process of eliminating other potential treatment options before deciding to remove a tooth. However, when dental crowns and root canal therapy are not enough to fix the problem, the only possible solution will be to remove a tooth. Dr. Wong or Dr. Koyanagi may recommend this procedure if:
- You have a severely decayed tooth that cannot be saved
- You’ve suffered extreme dental trauma
- You have a tooth that is impacted and affecting nearby teeth
- You are experiencing gum disease that is causing your tooth to loosen